Asa Low Intermediate School is all about reading right now. Hopefully your child told you about our campus read-a-thon, which officially begins January 13. All students are encouraged to participate. We are focusing on developing good reading habits while also raising money for our campus. What can you do?
- Encourage your child to read each day and record daily reading minutes on their reading page.
- Get to the student’s reading page
- Choose the language arts teacher’s name.
- Skip the blank for ‘Reader’s Name’ and enter the email the student used to sign up for the page.
- You can also help us by sponsoring your child with a donation to our read-a-thon campus fundraiser and sharing the information with family and friends so that they can do the same. All donations are made online, using your child’s read-a-thon page.
Our read-a-thon ends on January 25.