Mansfield High School Library Learning Commons
Your Connection To A 21st century Community of Information, Instruction, Research, Technology, and Collaboration.
Select the DESTINY LIBRARY CATALOG to find Books and Digital Resources:
Select the DESTINY DISCOVER icon to find Books & TEXQUEST digital resources.
See Library Staff for usernames & passwords
Mrs. Moncuse MLIS, LITE Library Information Technology Educator email@example.com
Mrs. Trowbridge, B.MEd, LITE Assistant
Check out our MHS Campus Calendar!
Online Book Club - see your library staff to join
Check out the District page for more information on summer reading
- The Library staff is here to help you. Please ask if you need help J
- Students must have a current school ID & an official school pass to enter the library from 7:25 am – 2:55 pm., during instructional time and advisory.
- Food and drink of any kind are not allowed in the library.
Checking Out Books
- Students must present their current school ID to check out a book.
- Materials may be checked out for three (3) weeks.
- Books not returned after an extended period of time will be entered into Skyward as lost
- You must have a current student ID to come to the library and use a computer.
- Computer use must follow guidelines set out by MISD policy
- Printers are available for school assignments.
- Laws and regulations governing the reproduction of copyright material are enforced. You, the library patron are responsible for compliance to these rules.
- For copyright questions see Mrs. Moncuse.
- The Mansfield High Library Learning Commons provides a collection of over 15,000 print and digital items