The deadline to apply for Middle School Cheerleader Tryouts has been extended
! The new deadline is Friday April 12, 2019 by 4:30pm. If your sixth grader is interested in trying out to be a Wester Cheerleader, here is what you need to do:
• The application
is on the MISD website.
• Print out the application and fill it out.
• The application must be physically turned in to the Fine Arts department by a parent or legal guardian no later than 4:30pm on Friday April 12, 2019.
• The Fine Arts office is located inside Ben Barber Innovation Academy.
• The address for the Ben Barber Innovation Academy is:
Ben Barber Innovation Academy
1120 W. Debbie Lane
Office hours are 8:00am-4:30pm
In addition to the district application process, Brittney (Gomez) Tobin, the Wester Cheer sponsor has asked that I communicate the following additional information and requirements:
Here is the additional information they need to know for Wester Cheer:
• There is additional Wester Paperwork that needs to be picked up, filled out, and turned in by APRIL 16, 2019 by 4:15 p.m. This paperwork can be obtained at Wester Middle School, not in an email. Simply ask our front desk receptionist, Chrystal Miller, to have Mrs. Tobin (formerly Ms. Gomez) to send it down.
• Any person missing the April 16 due date for the Wester paperwork will be ineligible to attend clinic and try out.
• Paperwork should be turned in to the front desk at Wester Middle School.
Brooks Wester Middle School
7th Grade English/Language Arts
Wildcat Cheer Sponsor